WELCOMEWe know events and attractions safety;
over 55 years of combined experience.
Our comprehensive knowledge of events and attractions safety has earned Avery&Avery the trust and respect of our clients.
Events & attractions operational safety consulting for attorneys and insurance providers.
- Case review and merit assessment
- On-site accident investigation
- Orientation with industry standards
- Potential opposing theories and strategies
- Review of operational procedures & policies
- Equipment failure & testing
- Safety auditing of facilities & attractions
- Photo/video documentation
- Preparing expert affidavits and reports
- Expert witness testimony
Partners in providing events & attractions safety services.
William (Bill) H. Avery IIIBill Avery has been a nationally featured attractions safety expert on NBC’s “Nightly News,” and the “Today Show,” CNN’s “Live,” and CBS’s “Evening News,” as well as “The Early Show.”
Brian D. AveryBrian Avery is a PhD student with over 18 years of industry experience. He is researching the safety & risk management practices of event producers & attraction providers.